My dream job
My dream job is to work in a laboratory. I know it is somewhat ambiguous, there are many ways in which one can work in a laboratory, but I would be very happy working in a chemistry and/or biology laboratory, doing research, taking samples, doing reactions, wearing a white coat and doing very scientific stuff. In fact, I like laboratories so much that I am slowly turning my room into one jskjsk, for now I only have 3 flasks and a beaker, not much, but it is a work in progress.
I really like science, and being at the university has only confirmed to me how much fun I had in the laboratory projects, like in the biology labs, or the organic lab (that was one of my favorites), or even in analytics lab (i don't like that subject, but the lab if very fun), which are the closest thing to working in a real laboratory.
I think that to achieve this dream I will have to finish my degree first. I know that in the area of science the best way to get hired is by how many papers you have published, the more the better, so I will have to dedicate a lot to that when I leave university sadly :c, which will make it difficult to get big payments upon leaving university which is a bit depressing. But I will work very hard to achieve my dream and dedicate myself to science uwu.
It would be interesting to work in a laboratory
ResponderEliminarwauu we have the same dream job, we should work together :p
ResponderEliminar