Time travel
If I could travel in time I would like to go to the past, specifically to the my chemical romance concerts in 2006, where they toured for their concert the black parade. Those concerts were so cool, it's one of my favorite albums so in my opinion the music is great, I love the outfits they wore, also the band members were very entertaining on stage. I would also like to go a little before 2004 when they published their album Three cheers for sweet revenge, also an amazing album, which was published a year after I was born, so it was a little difficult for me to go see them xd. I would really love to see a my chemical romance concert live when they were young, I was too young at the time to even know them, so when I started liking them they had already broken up :c (Just as a curious fact, they came back a couple of years ago, but they haven't come to Chile and I don't have the money to see them in the USA :C)
So I would like to go to 2006, just to be able to hear Gerard Way's voice singing the song cancer live, it would be a dream, but not stay there. Although the 2000s were entertaining, I don't think they are my style, so I would like to go for a while, live the experience and come back with the memories.
How interesting it would be to travel back in time to see concerts and bands that are no longer together.
ResponderEliminarWow, that is an excellent idea for time travel!
ResponderEliminarwow never occurred to me the idea of traveling in the past to go to the concert of my favorite band, what a good idea
ResponderEliminar