Why Did I Choose My Mayor?


 I´m a biochemistry student, that means that i study the chemistry in the biology, but wen I was little I never thought that i would end up being a scientist. 
When i was a kid i never really thought about what i wanted to be in the future, I was happy being a kid and not worring about anything. Later, when I was growing I went through some diferent options, but none convinced me. I wated to be a kinesiologist at first, then a math teacher and then a medical technologist. But in the end I choose Biochemestry.


 I think it shows that I always liked the scientific side, and when I was in my last year of school I noticed that the laboratory work was really cool. So I started looking for options related to that area, and ended here.
So far I really like what I study. When I started I was a little scared that I didn't like it, I wasn´t entirely sure, but later I realized that I really enjoy studing all the subjects and specially the ones related to the laboratory and biology. So I´m really happy with my choice :). 

Comentarios

  1. It's a difficult career, but a beautiful one, keep it up. Here is a frog to help you 🐸

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For me, biology is the most complex area of ​​science, so I really admire people who study this career

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, I´m totally agree, the labs are the best :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I always had the interest to know how you came to choose your career because we are friends . I enjoyed reading your blog uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think we all miss being kids and not having to worry about anything :D keep it going!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel

My favorite photo