The best concert ever

The best concert I've ever been to it was actually yesterday, September 27, 2023, the concert of the band Ghost in the Movistar Arena.

Ghost is is a Swedish metal/rock band, whit an interesting history created around. Within the band's fictional story, they are a satanic church trying to find followers for their cult. I know that sounds a bit strange, but it's just a performance, they're not actually a church dedicated to serve the devil. I think the history they created around them it's actually pretty funny and make the band more interesting. 

Like i said, yesterday I had the opportunity to attend their concert in Chile and it was magical, the sound was impressive and they played many of my favorite songs. Ghost's stage presence is impressive and they put on a show that anyone can enjoy. They make you dance and sing, and I love it so much.

I was so happy and I enjoyed it so very much, it was one of the best days of my life.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel

My favorite photo

Why Did I Choose My Mayor?