A country I would like to visit
A country i like to go is Belgium. Is a small Western European country located in the heart of
Europe, Its capital is Brucella and is mainly spoken french and Dutch, but there are communities where German is spoken. I think the most interesting part about belgium its the architecture, with its Renaissance and Gothic styles, Its landscapes are medieval and look like a fairy tale.. I would really like to walk through its beautiful streets and learn more about what it is like.
Europe, Its capital is Brucella and is mainly spoken french and Dutch, but there are communities where German is spoken. I think the most interesting part about belgium its the architecture, with its Renaissance and Gothic styles, Its landscapes are medieval and look like a fairy tale.. I would really like to walk through its beautiful streets and learn more about what it is like.
I think it would be very interesting to be able to go to study or work in Belgium, I could learn a new language, in a beautiful country. The capital, Brussels, has been voted among the 50 best cities for students in the world. In fact someone I know managed to do it and telling me about his experience has only made me want to do it more.
So, In the future it would be a dream to go to study in this storybook country.
Wow interesting
ResponderEliminarohh, Belgium is so interesting country!
ResponderEliminarBelgium sounds like an amazing country!
ResponderEliminarit seems like an interesting country
ResponderEliminar