Sigma_aldrich
Sigma aldrich is an instragram account that post about different molecules and make a little description about them. 
URL: https://instagram.com/sigma_aldrich?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I personally like a lot this account because, leaving aside the fact that the posts are aesthetically cute, it teaches interesting facts about the differents chemical molecules, like they're different physico-chemical properties, where do they come from, medicinal properties (if they have it), the history around them or fun facts about them. It shows you the chemistry that surrounds you. This account can tell you about molecules that seem complex and that you might think you only find in a laboratory, but in reality they are in things that you consume or use every day, and I find that very interesting, because it shows you that the chemistry ir everywere.
I think it's a really fun way to learn a little about chemistry every day. I like that I be just using instragram and a post of this account will appears to bring me a little of ciencie in my day. I really recommend it, especially if you like chemistry and fun facts, it's very interesting and I'm sure it will teach you something new about this area of science uwu <3
uhhh i am going to follow the page, it is look so interesting :p
ResponderEliminarlooks very interesting, I think the visit
ResponderEliminarwaa looks interesting, I'll follow
ResponderEliminar