My favorite photo
It's a little difficult to choose just one photo,m because all the photos of my cats are my favorites. But if i have to choose, I choose this one.This specific photo is of my cat when he was a kitten. I adopted him when he was very little, and now, a year and something later, he is really big, so I really appreciate these photos when he was a baby cat.
I took this picture when my cat had been in my house for two months, so he was just like a little kid and was very playful. At the exact moment of taking the photo, we were both getting ready to sleep, so he was getting comfortable between my pillows, and I took the picture just at the right time. He looks so cute and peaceful (he was not peaceful).
I think this is one of the prettiest pictures i have of my cat, and I love it, it makes me miss when he was so tiny and fit in my hands (he is so gigantic right now, it's impressive, I'm gonna attach evidence).
![]() |
| He is so big now 🤧 |


What a cute kitten, he is so adorable
ResponderEliminarI have to confess that your kitten is so adorable, I just want to meet him and caress him :3
ResponderEliminarYour kitten looks very sweet and adorable
ResponderEliminar