A little bit about me

 

Hi,

Me

I'm Camila, but some friend call me mika (but only a  few privileged). I'm a student of biochemistry in the "univercidad de chile".

I was born and grew in Santiago, Chile, in a really boring place called macul, where nothing really interesting ever happens (maybe when there are soccer matches in the monumental).

I like to say that i have 2 dads (to scare homophobes xd), because i have my dad and my step dad, so in fact i have 3 parents (with my mom), i think that´s really cool. My mom and step dad had 2 more children, my sister and brother that i love so much (but sometimes not that much).

Maní
Haru



I also have 2 cats, but just one is mine, the other one is my sister, because it's my parent's cat, so it's kinda like a sibling (i think). Their names are Haru and Mani, an orange and black cat, that's why i like to call them Halloween cats. They are the most beautiful animals in the world.


Like I said, I study biochemistry, I'm in the 3rd semester and i'm really liking it. I think that i always liked science, especially biology and chemistry, so i´m really happy learning about them (even if i have to study physics and math too). But what i really love about this, it's that i can work in the laboratory, and do experiments and cool stuff.

Besides science, other things that i like are dressing cute, make up, talk a lot, watch series, listen to music (especially rock music) drink tea, sleep and get lost in the internet.

And i think that a good summary about my self.

thanks for reading <3.

me in cat version uwu













Comentarios

  1. Is a good blog, Halloween cats made my day, your cats are cute

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow your cats are so beautiful, maybe ours cats could be friends in the future

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel

My favorite photo

Why Did I Choose My Mayor?